EB35: For the Love of Running – 2014 Oklahoma Dirt Trail Series Women’s Champ – A Chat with Katie Kramer-Ochoa
“I don’t really remember a time when I wasn’t a runner.” – Katie Kramer-Ochoa
From growing up and attending college in Iowa, to moving and living in northern Oklahoma, Katie Kramer-Ochoa has always loved to lace them up and head out the door. Katie won the 2014 Oklahoma Dirt Trail Series (FB page) and was first across the finish line in seven of the eight adventures she entered.
Enjoy my chat with Katie that includes the following musings and useful goodies for you:
- running for over 20 years
- first trail race memories
- favorite local trail for some miles
- enjoyment of cross training
- favorite running read
- a couple trail newbie running tips
- Oklahoma Dirt Trail Series memories including almost breaking the men’s course record at Pumpkin Holler 25km, and nearly dropping out of the Half and Half.
Simply press the Play button to stream below.
To Download to Computer: Download MP3 (right click “save as”)
Resources and Goodies Mentioned
Thank you so much for being a part of the EB tribe. If you enjoyed the podcast and feel others you know may be interested as well, feel free to share with the social media buttons below. We really appreciate you.
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
[Hey EB tribe! This article contains affiliate links to Amazon which costs you nothing and provides a small commission to us if you would purchase a book through our link.]
Posted on 24 Feb 2015