Paul Terranova of Texas raced throughout the state and country in 2014 putting together some inspiring efforts and having a heck of a lot of fun, that included a 17:26 13th place finish at the uber-competitive Western States 100. Paul will be looking to finish his 500th Bandera kilometer this weekend, so the guy knows this course.
Enjoy our 3 Qs pre-race chat about the following goodies:
- Hawaii memories after recently supporting his wife, Meredith, at the Ultraman World Championships
- strongest memories from 2014 running around the country and Canada
- favorite post-race beer of 2014
- the one thing Paul must do to set himself up for a great day on the Bandera trails
- proper loop one pacing at Bandera, why it’s so important
Simply press the Play button to stream below.
Special thanks to Paul for sharing with us!
And thank you for listening!
Want more Bandera? Check out our Bandera Trail Run Preview for this year’s race.
If you enjoyed the podcast feel free to share with the social media buttons below. We really appreciate you.
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
Posted on 08 Jan 2015