Nicole Studer of Texas has continued to raise her bar of running excellence throughout state of Texas earning a number of wins and course records throughout 2014. While familiar with the local terrain, this will be Nicole’s first Bandera adventure.
Enjoy our 3 Qs pre-race chat about the following goodies:
- Nicole’s recent sub-3 marathon scamper
- thoughts on her most memorable race of 2014
- why she shares such positive energy on the trails
- tips to managing those low moments during an ultra
- Nicole’s non-techie approach to pacing any distance from the marathon to 100 miles
- is she hungry for a Western States 100 spot
Simply press the Play button to stream below.
Special thanks to Nicole for sharing with us!
And thank you for listening!
Want more Bandera? Check out our Bandera Trail Run Preview for this year’s race.
If you enjoyed the podcast feel free to share with the social media buttons below. We really appreciate you.
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
Posted on 07 Jan 2015