Podcast: Download (Duration: 40:03 – 19 MB)
Texan, Chris Barnwell, completed The Grand Slam of Ultrarunning of 2013 just under one month ago!
Chris was kind to chat with us at a local park on a beautiful afternoon about the challenge, the adventure, and the amazing community that binds it all together to make it one special experience.
When listening to Chris, you will notice little bits of insight that I think supported his successful journey and can support any challenge you set before yourself:
- Understand the challenge/task as best you can
- Do the work
- Seek council for things you do not understand
- Believe in yourself
- The Grand Slam of Ultrarunning
- Lake Grapevine Runners and Walkers
- North Texas Trail Runners
- Meredith Terranova
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
Posted on 02 Oct 2013