“…of course, I am here to run 24 hour race, which is next best to 10 day race.”
I have mentioned why I think a 24 Hour/timed-event is worth experiencing at least once.
Here is a video that captures the beauty, simplicity, and communal characteristics of this running experience format.
(If you can’t see the video, click here.)
The smw region has a few of these unique running events to choose from with each having its own unique style.
- June – Relay for Life 12 Hour (Location: Benton-Bentonville, AR)
- September – 8 Hour Run from the Ducks (Location: Weatherford, TX)
- October – 24 The Hard Way 24/12/6 Hour (Location: Oklahoma City, OK)
- November – Ultra Centric Experience 72, 48, 24, 12, 6 Hour (Location: Grapevine, TX)
- December – Run Like the Wind 24/12/6/3 Hour (Location: Austin, TX)
For events throughout the rest of the U.S. and world, check out multidays.com.
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
Posted on 27 Jan 2010
2 Responses to “24 Hour Ultrarunning Race Experience”