This image highlights the main 20.5 mile out and back portion of the trail.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- It is not a flat course. I would call it a fartlek race.
- There are no large sustained climbs. (The Y-axis is only 10 feet increments.)
- Total ascent/decent for the 50 km course: ~2000 ft
- Rockledge Rumble 2009 Video – A video I created that highlights some of the trail terrain.
- Rockledge Rumble Aerial View – A course fly-over of the 2009 trail.
Be active – Feel the buzz!
David – EnduranceBuzz.com
Posted on 30 Nov 2009